You are at right place. Im a certified master mechainic running a small shop. I have the prices you want with very reputable service. Whether you have a car trouble, or are looking at a used car somewhere, drive it over and I will inspect it top to bottom, at no charge. I like meeting new faces and helping people with any Automotive problem they encounter. So give me a call or text anytime.
Certified Full Service Auto Repair -
SPECIALIZED AND DISCOUNTED SERVICES
-Remote Start Installation
- Northstar specialist, head gaskets
- Automotive ASE Master recertified
- GM certified specialist
- Free Inspections, really.
- Best Value Repairs Guaranteed
- Experienced, Friendly and Reputable service experience
- Financing available, no credit check required.
- Lowest cost, highly specialized/experienced repair on common GM engine Issues 2000 and up
-2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L ecotec: Oil consumption / pistons, t-chains/balance chains (engine rattle). $600
-3.0L, 3.6L timing chains $1000 (OEM parts & labor)
-5.3L, 6.0L AFM (active fuel management) lifter noise, SES light, misfire, ect $800-$1700
- GM SPS module programming, best price. $50
- Can determine any electrical Concern you send my way
- Work on all All Makes and Models
- $30 Oil changes
Any Questions, feel free to Call or text our Service Advisor