bicycle frame material: other/unknown
bicycle type: recumbent/trike
brake type: disc (mechanical)
electric assist: none
frame size: Recumbent
handlebar type: other/unknown
make / manufacturer: Sun
model name / number: EZ Rider CX
wheel size: 16 in
SRAM 3x8 grip shifters offer complete control over the X5 rear derailleur and Shimano front derailleur.
QR Code Link to This Post
FSA triple crank and wide range 8 speed cassette gives you a gear range capable of conquering any terrain.
ProMax cable actuated disc brakes front and rear give you superb stopping power in any conditions.
Alex 20" alloy rims on quick release alloy hubs front and rear are running newer 20" tires and tubes.
36 spokes in each wheel gives you a super durable and long lasting wheelset.
Fully adjustable seat will fit anyone from 5'5" to 6'10" tall, give or take. The seat back is completely adjustable for angle as well to allow you to get the optimal comfort position.
Handlebars are angle adjustable as well for complete control.
The secret to the great ride and comfort of the EZ-Rider CX is a coil over rear suspension that softens the already luxurious feel and helps keep you in control on any terrain.
Plus, the chromoly frame is efficient, giving snappy acceleration, easy climbing and quick handling.
You'll be able to ride all day on the wonderfully supportive seat while the 24-speed drivetrain makes easy work of long rides.
Don't think of this as just another old man recumbent. These bikes are fast. Really fast. They offer excellent aerodynamics and will outpace alot of regular bicycles.
Purchased this used for my wife because she had to have one, rarely ridden by her. Very good condition with only minor slight cosmetic issues These are extremely difficult to find. See specs below:
Sun EZ Tandem CX
- Frame: Cro-Mo Tig Welded
- Wheel Base: 91" (231cm)
- Overall Length: 113" (287cm)
- Seat Height: 28" (71cm)
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo
- BB: Sealed Cartridge Bearing 68mm
- Crank: Alloy Tandem 170x52-42-30
-F. Derailleur: Shimano FD-R443 Flat Bar
- R. Derailleur: Shimano RD-MC510 Deore
-Shifter: Sram Verio
-Freewheel: Shimano CS-HG50 11-34 9 Speed
-Pedals: Wellgo LU-982
- Brake Front: Shimano BR-M515 Deore Disc
- Brake Rear: Shimano BR-M515 Deore Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro 392A Alloy
- Headset: 1-1/8" Aluminum
- Handlebar Front: Alloy w/2 Bottle Braze-ons
- Handlebar Rear: Alloy Under Seat w/Alloy Bar Ends
- Stem: Alloy 240mm Quill w/60mm Ahead Stem
- Hub Front: American Classic Disc
- Hub Rear: American Classic Cassette Disc
- Rim Front: 20x1.50 Sun SL-1 Single Track 36H
- Rim Rear: 20x1.50 Sun SL-1 Single Track 48H
- Spokes: Frt 13g S.S. Black, Rear 13/14g SS Black
- Tire Front: 20x1.50 Kenda Kwest 100psi
- Tire Rear: 20x1.50 Kenda Kwest 100psi
- Saddle: Contoured Foam w/Lycra Type Cover
- Seat Slide: Alloy
-Seat Back Front: Alloy Cool Back Adjustable
w/2 Bottle Braze-Ons
- Seat Back Rear: Alloy Cool Back Adjustable
- Wt 59 lbs
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6898304757
email to friend