favorite this postDrive to construction job sites. Take pictures. Part time. $12/hr (mostly southern MI)hide this posting
compensation: $12/hr while at job-site + mileage compensation. 1099 position.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position primarily involves driving to construction job sites during the installation process. You will use your cell phone to take pictures as well as live video feed (using the Zoom app) as instructed. You will basically be the "on-site eyes and ears" in the field for the office based Project Manager.
* $12/hour while at job-site.
* Mileage compensation.
Schedule will vary depending on weekly installs.
You would need to be flexible.
*Monday: Drive a total of 70 miles and be on job-site from 9am - 1pm.
*Wednesday: Drive a total of 168 miles with time on 1st jobsite from 1pm-2:30pm and 2nd job-site from 4pm-6:30pm.
Send reply to these 4 items:
1. Zipcode of where you live (the bulk of the driving will be in the Southern half of the Lower Peninsula).
2. Make, model, and year of your vehicle (should ideally get 30+ miles per gallon).
3. Your cell phone number where you can be contacted by call or text.
4. Name of your cell phone carrier (prefer Verizon and must be on an Unlimited data plan).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers