I have a bunch of random jobs to do in my single family ranch home, will add things as I think of them. You'll need your own tools (important) and transport
You need to be able to drive to home depot to get things as needed. I will of course reimburse you for the purchases.
Things to do in
1. Assemble a 3 piece slate pool table
2. Assemble a Skee-Ball table
3. Fix scoring on air hockey table
4. Remove remaining drop ceiling tiles on basement
5. Tack up wires on basement ceiling
6. sort out garage
7. Attach theatre speakers and hook up
8. Put hooks for bikes
9. clean van
11. make sure all lights have bulbs
12. go through boxes and put items on craigslist, ebay, etc to sell
That is the start. Do the things you are comfortable with.
Job starts next weekend. Ideally evenings on weekdays are best and weekends. Must have your own tools. Must be ok with $10/hr. Confirm these things when you text or email.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers