Look over the pictures attached so you have an idea of what I'm looking to have done. Then direct any questions to me. I will be available for on site walkthroughs. Going to get SEVERAL bids before choosing someone. This will be a permitted job with insured and licensed contractors ONLY.
1. Convert top of fireplace to a drywall look with new mantle. Eliminate lights and prep for hanging TV with electrical outlets and HDMI. Tile around lower half, covering the brick and new tile on the floor. Replace inside current old style gas fireplace setup with new electronic remote ignition fireplace satup using existing gas line. Finish off with glass doors attached to new tile.
2. Conversion only on fireplace two, same as one, regarding new electronic remote gas insert and glass doors affixed to existing brick. If you have a way to make this fireplace a passthrough to the otherside, I would be interested. The two fire places are back to back, but 2 separate fireboxes, sharing one chimney.
3. Bumpout this exterior inset, making bathroom larger.
4. Bring out room to add a closet here. (Last pictures)
5. Build garage/barn on existing 32 x 28 poored cement pad. I'm fine with stick built or post frame. I want two 7 foot tall garage doors. I also want this to be a two story garage/barn with room upstairs, that is accessed through exterior stairs. Empty room only at this time.
These are the projects for now. Please pass along rough estimates if you can from the descriptions, if you cant, then get ahold of me and I will arrange meeting times. I would prefer if you can handle the whole project and not leaving me with pieces I have to subcontract, except for the garage, that can be a separate person if you only do those type of structures. Thank you in advance. Feel free to call, text or email.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers