favorite this post Wanting to Sell or Buy Marijuana Real Estate? CALL ME. (State of Michigan ONLY) hide this posting unhide

Do you own or wish to purchase a property that you believe is zoned for cannabis use? I work closely with Buyers and Sellers for this use and can can knowledgeably assist you to ensure you receive the best deal whether Selling or Purchasing. Please call me to discuss potential sale or Purchase of a property for this intended use.


show contact info

I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent/Broker in the State of Michigan. License #: 65014061SixThree
I do not assume any liability for errors or omissions.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6833294208



best of [?]