favorite this post caregiver looking for rural property (Michigan) hide this posting unhide

Licensed caregiver looking for a rural rental or land contract. I’m open to other possibilities. My roommate is a Vet and qualifies for VA financing if the property passes VA inspection. We both have a dog. Both are non cigarette smokers and early 50s. We want to grow indoor and outdoor. I have been licensed 5 years.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6881363426



best of [?]